We are Social and Youth Services.
This department runs the food pantry, the fuel bank, and provides many programs to assist our residents and improve their quality of life.
We are happy to help you in any way we can, so please feel free to reach out. If you are interested in donating items or your time, contact us to learn more!
Food Pantry Hours:
- Monday 4pm to 6pm
- Fridays 10am-12pm
Upcoming Events and Information:
- Mobile Foodshare Dates, every other Wednesday at the Town Office Building (please note new location!) 11am to 11:30 am
- FREE CLOTH MASKS AVAILABLE! PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION!
- Energy Assistance is being done in person until May. Please contact us for more information or for an appointment.
- Renter's Rebate starts in April! Contact us to learn if you might qualify!
* PLEASE DO NOT DONATE EXPIRED ITEMS!*
If it is open or expired, we will not accept the item. Thanks for your care in selecting good food for our residents in need.
Items needed (as of January 31, 2022)
Hot chocolate, pasta sauce (plastic jars preferably), mashed potatoes or au gratin type, meal starters like hamburger helper, peanut butter, jelly, juice, coffee, tea, canned carrots, crackers, and canned fruits.
Monetary donations can be made payable to Willington Food Pantry or Fuel Bank, and mailed to
40 Old Farms Road, Willington, CT 06279.
We are currently not accepting clothing, furniture, household utensils and cookware, adult incontinence items, shoes, or appliances.
We appreciate your generosity and encourage you, if you have those items, to reach out to WAIM in Willimantic at 860-456-7270.
WE ARE SOCIAL! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
|Jennie A. Arpin, M.P.A.||Director|